Thursday, 1 September 2011

Needing a house STILL

Today we saw house #21.   I told my hubby I cannot take anymore of this house hunting. We made a pact to take either house #21 or the house I had liked from last week.  Now the catch is we had until 4pm to let the lady know if we wanted the house from Monday (our 2nd viewing).  We saw the house (#21) and liked it.  The only problem, we like the other house's location better.  So we found out where the bus stop would be for the girl and stewed a bit.  We decided we to go with the first house.  YEAH we made a decision!!!  Which brings us to 4:02pm when we called to say we wanted the house.  We found that our realtor was out and would call us back.  Tonight we find ourselves still on the look out for a house.  They had promised that house to someone else and making a long story short we lost both.  Wow, this housing thing will be a great story of survival by the time we finally move.

No comments:

Post a Comment