Sunday 17 July 2011

Day 1-Just the beginning

Exhausted is one word to describe it.  The flight and the kids were good, but sleep seems to be out of the question for awhile.
One of the first things I noticed about Japan was the beauty of the land when getting ready to land at Narita airport.  After a grueling hour of kids and baggage we made it to our driver who was taking us to base.  I was very aware of the volume in the airport.  It was so quiet.  I thought to myself "HERE WE ARE!!!"  We were the loudest people there.
The ride to base was quiet with three sleeping children.  I was a little disappointed with the lack vegetation on the drive.  There were many buildings, and signs.  As we drew closer to our destination the scenery grew better and I think we might like it here.
This morning after a beautiful 3 hours of sleep (ha ha)  I have curly hair with a little frizz too!  I am glistening a little (can you say sweating like a pig).  I am rethinking this whole thing.  In one more word to describe Japan....MUGGY.
We are off to explore.  I am looking forward to a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment